Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm losing it!!!


Weight that is! Not yet but I will. I am determined, inspired, motivated, ectttt..... I have always been active however after the wedding I think I gained a few pounds! Damn you Fiji, sweet, sweet Fiji!

Weight now: 149
Goal weight: 145 for now and then eventually 140 but we will see how hard it is to get to 145(:

I have been sweating it out running like a demon, I never run so now I am really getting into it. My hubby bought me a cool i pod arm band in bright green and my mom bought me an awesome Timex watch that does splits! Also once a week I am going to a group fitness program at a park by my house www.ashgrovefitness.weebly.com Dave puts me thru my paces!!

I stumbled upon a blog that I find very inspirational as well, she also has great recipes! http://ashisfit.blogspot.com/

Why am I doing this you ask? Well for many reasons:
I live in Australia where you wear swimsuits! A lot!!!
I am biking thru Asia with my best friend and I don't want to die from exhaustion.
I feel better when I am fit.
and last but not least I am sure that in the distant future I want to get pregers and I want to be at a good starting weight.

Those are a few of many reasons I have!

So here I go on my weight lose journey I will keep you posted on how I do. I thought I would leave you with a picture of me after my run today, sweaty as and loving it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment