Thursday, August 13, 2009

One year ago today...



One year ago today I married my best friend, mentor, playmate and my greatest confidant!! I know looking back that it was one of the greatest decisions of my life. He has helped me to become the person I am today.

Through thick and thin he has stuck by my side for the past 8 years and I cannot imagine traveling this journey without him. What I have realised in the past year is you can have a full and eventful life with someone without being that persons entire life.

Mike you are my husband, my rock, my happiness! I love you with everything I have.

Looking forward to the adventure ahead!!!!

2 comments:

  1. nice picture, hope u both enjoy a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the pics again. It's hard to believe it was a year ago, seems like just yesterday. You and Mike were picture perfect, you belong in a magazine... Oh I forgot, you were IN a magazine. And it was Great!! Thanks for sharing your day with us. Great memories and video too!

    Love ya, Dawn & Denny

    ReplyDelete