I'm going for bullet point format.
- Montana was excellent. Really good to spend time with Dave, Steph and plenty of friends.
- We are home from the states. It is great to be in our old apartment, we love this place.
- Our old apartment is getting old, too many stairs, not enough patio, you know how it is.
- We have found a new place which we think will be great. It is flat with no steps from the garage into the house, and from the house out onto the patio and the yard. It is big with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a couple of living spaces. Plenty of space for visitors, check your passports people.
- We are continuing with the home-care aspect of the treatment from the clinic. Stacy gets 5 or 6 injections a day from nurse Neild here, as well as a battery of oral medicine. The injections particularly are getting old quickly, however they are hopefully working away at resetting Stacy's immune system.
- Times are getting harder emotionally for us however we are made of stern stuff.
Mike and Stacy